As we live our lives, we face various hardships. During those times, we can’t overcome those hardships if we doubt God’s love or if we are in fear. The Devil attacks us with the weapons called doubt and fear. Faith is the weapon that allows us to defeat the devil’s attacks and gain victory.
Rely on the Word
1) The Bible says, “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. (Eph. 6:17) When the Devil attacks us with doubt and fear, we must stand against him with the word.
2) Read the word of God, meditate on it and engrave it in your heart every day. Even if fierce storms come, we can conquer every doubt and fear if we hold onto the word of God.
1) Jesus said, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Lk. 11:9-10)
2) To live by faith, we must pray. If we rely on the word of the Lord and earnestly pray, God gives us faith, and things come to pass according to our faith.
1) The Bible records, “So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very things I heard you say.'” (Num. 14:28) Therefore, we must always speak the words of faith. Then, God will work.
2) In order to stand against the Devil that brings doubt and fear and to guard our hearts, our mouth confessions are important. When we declare faith with spoken words, the works of changes and creation come.
God is always with us. Therefore, we don’t need to be discouraged or fall in despair when we face hardships. If we rely on the word of God and pray with faith, God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were will do amazing things for us.